Sunday, May 3, 2009

speechless

I won't begin this blog by telling you everything about me.  I think if you know me, you know where I am right now in my life, and what I've been going through.  You all have been an incredible blessing to me during this time.  I appreciate all of your prayers and words of encouragement.  God has really used them in growing me up each day.  Know that your prayers are being heard and His power is working in me.

I thought I might use this page as an outlet, not necessarily about all of my emotions, but using it as a tool to show how God is working.  I'm making the assumption that you'll probably see a lot of my emotions.  I am still a woman... we're pretty good at expressing them to anyone who will listen, and seeing as your reading this... it looks like you're willing to listen. :)

Our church is planning on spending May 19th as a day to serve others and give what we have to others.  Sadly, since I'm not a rockstar like Hannah Montana yet, I'll have to think of another way to bless people.  

It's incredible how all I can think of during the day is what I would like to say to everyone I know, and then when I sit down to write... I'm at lost for words.  Maybe it's not time yet.  But I'm sure when the time does come, I know He'll give me the right words to say.

Thanks for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment